your new student #

Marcia , MSc, MBA, PhD hqnau at angelfire.com
Wed Aug 25 04:13:35 EST 2004

Greetings,

This is a Limited special offer directly from our admissions office.

You are now qualified to obtain a Degree from a prestigious university.
NO required tests, classes, books, or interviews...degree's are given based on life experiences.
Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) are available in the field of your choice.

Discrete and Very affordable - Everyone eligible. No one is turned down.
We send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

Click below and fill out a short form and you will be on your way to a better future.

http://gobetterpay.com/?partid=wh6

Marcia , MSc, MBA, PhD
Director Of Admissions

No future offers: