do_pwchange() is broken on SCO UnixWare 7

ThirdType+dev2 at sent.com ThirdType+dev2 at sent.com
Thu Dec 9 14:07:23 EST 2004

The patch worked, thanks. Gotta love open source! Curious that it needs
the username. I do know that its running passwd as the user and I've
never had trouble with execl()'s terminator ending up as "" on SCO. Like
you say, it might be missing an environment variable at that point. I'll
try to look into that possibility Friday.

This might be related to some trouble I've had using Kermit95 (Windows
ssh client) to run a command instead of getting a shell. Commands fail
or, at best, have stair-stepped output. Seems like it has no tty? I
first suspected Kermit95 was to blame for not giving me a -t option for
ssh but maybe there is more to this.