Is there a fix available for CAN-2003-0190

Senthil Kumar senthilkumar_sen at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 24 21:16:07 EST 2004

Hi,

I moved the authctxt->valid check to the `out: ` block replacing the
kerberosorlocalpasswd checking and the diff is given below. Now there is no
difference in time delay for the appearance of prompts, in case of valid and
invalid user in my setup.

diff auth-krb5-openssh.c auth-krb5-fix.c
78,79d77
<       if (!authctxt->valid)
<               return (0);
206,209c204,207
<               if (options.kerberos_or_local_passwd)
<                       return (-1);
<               else
<                       return (0);
---
>                 if((authctxt->valid && options.kerberos_or_local_passwd) +
> options.kerberos_or_local_passwd)
>                         return (-1);
>                 else
>                         return (0);