chroot + ssh concerns

Lev Lvovsky lists1 at sonous.com
Thu Jan 1 06:47:41 EST 2004

Many thanks for the link - the doc basically addresses some of our
issues.

The decision to go with a pull system instead of a push system is
something we'd discussed.  However, since the outage of the push server
in our case wouldn't be catasrophic, and would allow for simpler
administration, we've decided to at least go in that direction in the
beginning.

cfengine might be what we need unless we decide to roll our own.

thanks again,
-lev