Cygwin service problems

Eric Toombs eric.toombs at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 4 08:34:43 EST 2004

I'm sorry to bug you guys but when I tried to install the sshd service it didn't work. I'm running the newest build of Cygwin with Openssh and cygrunsrv on windows 2000. The configuration file was supposed to register sshd as a service but the service couldn't start! It was supposed to but it DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got instructions that were supposed to work from http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html i did al of the things it asked me to and is STILL DIDN"T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see I'm realllllly pissed off at your software and my computer. if there's anything you can do inspite of that please e-mail me back. if there isn't let me know. if i get no response then I'll simply assume that you don't help people who excessively use exclamation marks in their e-mails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL anyway bye for now and thanks in advance.