Banner doubts

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Jan 15 05:47:29 EST 2004

I'm wondering why this doesn't do what you want.  "Banner /etc/mywarning"

     Banner  In some jurisdictions, sending a warning message before authenti-
             cation may be relevant for getting legal protection.  The con-
             tents of the specified file are sent to the remote user before
             authentication is allowed.  This option is only available for
             protocol version 2.  By default, no banner is displayed.

- Ben