Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Darren Tucker dtucker at
Sat Jan 24 14:43:39 EST 2004

Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> Since kafs.h is not defined in MIT Kerberos, I change the #ifdef
> to match the #ifdef used with the code that needed kafs.h.

	This should be fixed in today's snapshot.  All of the libkafs bits are
(or should be, anyway!) inside "#if defined(KRB5) && defined(USE_AFS)"

	Thanks again,

Darren Tucker (dtucker at
usually comes from bad judgement.