Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker levitte at stacken.kth.se
Mon Jan 26 22:46:14 EST 2004

In message <amektn84l6.fsf at nutcracker.stacken.kth.se> on Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:03:01 +0100, Love <lha at stacken.kth.se> said:

lha>
lha> "Henry B. Hotz" <hotz at jpl.nasa.gov> writes:
lha>
lha> > At 9:07 PM +0100 1/22/04, Harald Barth wrote:
lha> >>  > I think that OpenSSL != OpenSSH.
lha> >>
lha> >>Correct. I got the install order wrong. The right order is OpenSSL,
lha> >>Heimdal, OpenSSH.
lha> >>
lha> >>Harald.
lha> >
lha> > OK, so how do you install OpenSSL with RFC 2712 support enabled?
lha>
lha> build libcrypto, build heimdal, build libssl

Why?  Unless someone has a patch fixing this, OpenSSL currently
doesn't link with Heimdal, it only works with MIT Kerberos...  or do
you know something I don't?

-----

Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 3  \ LeViMS at stacken.kth.se
Redakteur at Stacken  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47
                    \      SWEDEN       \ or +46-708-26 53 44
Procurator Odiosus Ex Infernis                -- poei at bofh.se
Member of the OpenSSL development team: http://www.openssl.org/

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.