Leading bag manufacturer

Rachel senwer at public.qz.fj.cn
Tue Jan 27 05:07:03 EST 2004

   Dear Madam or Sir, I have the pleasure to know your esteemed Corp. We
   are the leading manufacturer of bag in Quanzhou, China. The following
   is some introductions about our company. Set up: 1988 Export: agent by
   large state export & import corporation Employees: 1100 persons
   Output: 4.6 million pcs/year Payment: irrevocable L/C at sight or T/T
   (Our export agent will be the beneficiary) We produce all kinds of
   bags, including backpack, travel bag, sport bag, duffel bag,
   saddlebag, trolley, suitcase, camera bag, shopping bag, school bag,
   computer case, luggage, workbag, promotional bag, etc. We have
   advanced equipments and technologies which were learned and imported
   from German and other advanced countries. We still have experienced
   management system, seasoned workmanship, complete service and strong
   economic capacity. Our goods have met a great favor in Europe,
   America, Japan and other counties because of their slap-up quality,
   beautiful design and gratifying price. With the philosophy "quality,
   service, integrity, and environmental consciousness", We would like to
   welcome customers all over the world to establish business relations
   with us. Welcome to visit our company or contact with us for more
   information. Thanks & best regards Rachel Wang Mob:0086-13960286700