Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Wachdorf, Daniel R drwachd at sandia.gov
Sat Jan 31 10:25:34 EST 2004

No.

1 - RFC states GSS_C_MUTUAL_FLAG SHOULD not be used.  The current open ssh
server requires that it be used.

2 - RFC also allow for gss mechanisms that don't have GSSAPI integrity.
Servers can then choose to disallow it. As far as I can tell from the code,
any client which doesn't (or cant) have the GSS_C_INTEG_FLAG set cannot
connect.  I can't test this because Kerberos-gssapi uses integrity.

-dan