Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sat Jan 31 11:58:09 EST 2004

Wachdorf, Daniel R wrote:
> (I had trouble getting todays [snapshot] to compile).

We are currently aware of 2 issues that will prevent building with
OpenSSL <0.9.7, which we're currently working on.  If you have one of
those and the build problem was in cipher*.c, that's probably it.  If
not, we would appreciate a bug report containing the error.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.