More than 10 open sessions

Gerwin Udo gerwin at siemens.com
Wed Jun 2 20:50:43 EST 2004

Hi,

we use OpenSSH_3.8.1p1 and we would like to change the complete printer
Spool communication from Unix r-Commands to ssh "OpenSSH". Sometimes, we
have problems, because of very high connection set-ups in extremely
short time intervals, more than 10 open sessions.
The connection set-up is partly declined with the error message:

I think, our Problem is the Parameter "#define MAX_SESSIONS" in
session.c.
Have you scheduled to integrate the Parameter "MAX_SESSIONS" as a
configuration Parameter in sshd_config?
When not, is it possible to change the parameter "#define MAX_SESSIONS"
in session.c from 10 to 30 or 50, without getting other Problems?

Best regards

Udo Gerwin

Gruss Udo Gerwin

Udo Gerwin