[patch] sftp-server writes uploads to a temporary file then renames them when finished

gabriel russell gabriel at wiccatech.com
Sun Jun 6 05:31:14 EST 2004

Well, my boss asked me to write this patch and I figured I'd share it in
case someone else wanted to use it. It's clearly not for incorporating
into the main tree. It would need to be configurable, and since there is
no configuration system for sftp, it can't easily be.

I could make it look for an environment variable for the tmp-name-suffix
and use it's existence to indicate weather or not to use tmp files.

- Gabriel