EMails from mindrot.org blocked by web.de ?

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Thu Jun 17 23:12:37 EST 2004

Roumen Petrov wrote:
> Hi Damien,
>
> Might your email 'Spamcop abuse reports for openssh-unix-dev messages'
> contain the explanation.

No, my server was listed in spamcop for a little while but was removed
after explaining the situation to them. According to them, they
"educated" the reporting user too.

It certainly isn't listed now:
http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=203.217.30.81

> Is possible to use news-server in addition to list-server for this forum ?

Maybe someone is running a mail->news gateway of this list. I certainly
don't. www.gmane.org perhaps?

(btw, this is all offtopic - I'm happy to discuss this off list)

-d