SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_PASSWD_CHANGEREQ and 3.1.0 F-SECURE SSH - Proces s Software SSH for OpenVMS

Jason McCormick jason at devrandom.org
Fri Jun 18 13:01:42 EST 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 10:08 pm, Darren Tucker wrote:
> > 2. I wasn't sure how much of the server version string was needed.
>
> That will depend on which versions exhibit the problems.  Is it
> specific to the VMS implementation?  Can the vendor tell you?

Process has three separate product lines for this - Multinet, TCPWare
and the stand-alone product.  I know the product line for Multinet is
slightly different than shown. However I'm also seeing what I think is
correct behaviour as indicated by my previous e-mail so it could be an
implementation difference.

--
Jason McCormick
jason at devrandom.org