%Hello%

jeanpaulzoa at spinfinder.com jeanpaulzoa at spinfinder.com
Sun Jun 20 22:10:11 EST 2004

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY,

Following the declaration of his intention to present his candidature to the presidential election of 2000 in Cameroon, my fater, TITUS EDZOA, Former SECRETARY GENERAL at the presidency of cameroon was arrested detained and tortured by the agents of the present regime in power. He was later charged and sentenced to 15 years imprisonment in a political motivated trial.

At the same time, all our family property were confiscated including a Television station then under construction.All my fathers' bank accounts at home and abroad were equally frozen.

During one of our visit to the prison, he called me and confided to me that he had deposited some funds in a sealed diplomatic box in his name with a fiduciary security company abroad and that i should make this contact to anyone who will be willing to receive the funds in his nominated bank account for safe keeping untill he is released from jail.

He told me that the amount was then 10.5 million USD and he is willing to offer 2.5 million to anyone who can accept to receive the funds in his name from the security company for safekeeping because if government agents become aware of the funds it will equally be confiscated.

SO, i am making this contact to you in my capacity as the eldest son of the family and requesting you to come our assistance and move the said funds from the security company to your nominated account for security reasons.

Please contact me using my email address bellow and also provide me with your contact so that we can discuss in detail.

I plead with you to treat this with confidentiality.

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

EDZOA JEAN PAUL.
DOUALA CAMEROON