Change request For OpenSSH 3.8p1

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Mon Mar 1 10:41:32 EST 2004

I've been away from mail for a couple of days, so I am catching up on this
rather amusing thread.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004, John Davidorff Pell wrote:

> I'm not terribly interested in having threads or not having threads, it
> was the This Will Never Happen Because I Say So And Am G-d attitude
> that shocked me.

It isn't because "I" say so - you are making incorrect assumptions. For
instance, if I just did what I wanted, threads would have been removed by
now (and probably a bit more too).

I am quite sure that I speak for all the developers when I say that we
don't want threads used in OpenSSH.

-d