a quick help

Lixiao Wang l45wang at shoshin.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 11 05:49:05 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Ph.D. student in Computer Science of the University of Waterloo,
Canada. I'm currently taking a graduate level course, software architecture,
offered by Dr. Ric Holt.  Our group is interested in OpenSSH and we are
studying the evolution of OpenSSH. I'm wondering if it is possible that you
can provide us with some architectural information of OpenSSH, such as the
design architecture, how many high-level components in the system and what
are they, etc. It'll be great help on our project. Your warm-hearted help is
highly appreciated.

Thanks again for your time,

Best Regards,

Lixiao Wang