Connection caching?

Jefferson Ogata Jefferson.Ogata at noaa.gov
Tue May 4 14:43:45 EST 2004

Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> On Mon, 3 May 2004, Jefferson Ogata wrote:
> [..]
>>As for writing a patch, I wrote a patch ("Requiring multiple auth mechanisms") a
>>few weeks ago and submitted it to the list. I didn't get one useful bit of
>>feedback, or any indication whatever that the maintainers even understood the
>>purpose of the patch.
>
> Looking back a whole month and I see nothing.  You sure it even made it to
> the list?

I'm sure, though I should have been clear that it wasn't a patch for this
specific item -- it was a patch to provide a way to use another feature of the
ssh2 protocol: the ability to run multiple authentication phases for a single
session. I posted it 2004/04/07 1439Z.

--
Jefferson Ogata <Jefferson.Ogata at noaa.gov>
NOAA Computer Incident Response Team (N-CIRT) <ncirt at noaa.gov>