Connection caching?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue May 4 22:00:23 EST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:52:02AM +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> >Putty also supports this.  Quite impressive, actually.
>
> You are wrong.
>
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/wishlist/ssh2-generality.html
>
> The "duplicate session" function opens a new connection.

Hmmm.  I was sure I didn't have to re-authenticate when I tried this
last time.

But seems I was wrong.  In that case: sorry for spreading nonsense.

I will need to try this again as soon as I can find a windows machine.

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * RIPE48 / Amsterdam *