ssh-keyscan not using ProxyCommand?

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri May 14 02:24:45 EST 2004

> Request for two wishlist items.
>
> 1. Have ssh-keyscan use the ProxyCommand the same as ssh does.  This
>    would enable ssh-keyscan to work exactly the same way that ssh
>    works.

I'm thinking this would be a major change.  Since ssh-keyscan really does
not use any of the ssh client code.  And I can't see how one would
add this to make it work right within the current code base.

I suggest putting this in 'Bugzilla.mindrot.org' as an enhancement request
incase someone has time to look at this later on.  It will make it easier
not to forget.

- Ben