OpenSSH v3.8p1 fails to interoperate for GSSAPI (Kerberos) and X-Windows

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue May 25 11:07:33 EST 2004

Damien Miller wrote:
> I'm told that Simon Wilkinson has patches to add the old gssapi
> (no MIC) exchange back for people who need it, but I can't see it on
> his site: http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html

If anyone else is looking for this it's:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=107826289602763

It took me a while to dig it out of the archives (and I knew it was
there and had some recollection of what it looked like) so I'm not
surprised some people don't know about it.  Simon, perhaps you could add
it to your page?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.