openssh porting

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Nov 17 10:00:52 EST 2004

You'll need to ensure you have zlib and openssl at least.  Depending on
the PowerPC OS your using you may need additional helper functions (IE
openbsd-compat/).

Otherwise there is not much more for documentation to help with porting.

Feel free to post issues for the platform in question and we may be able
to provide assistants on an issue by issue base.

Or work to get the hardware into one or two of the developer's hands in
the OpenSSH project for them to work on the port.

- Ben