Mirror problems.

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Oct 14 03:22:24 EST 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Ged Haywood wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just tried a couple of ftp mirrors to grab the latest OpenSSH.
>
> ftp://ftp.solnet.ch/mirror/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/
>
> replies with a 550 and

solnet.ch looks to have stop mirroring:

ftp://ftp.solnet.ch/mirror/OpenBSD/README

	We have stopped mirroring OpenBSD
	Please visit www.openbsd.org for another mirror nearby

	Your SolNet Team

So we should pull it off the portable.html page.

> ftp://ftp.dragonbsd.swiss-anime.ch/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/
>
> doesn't seem to have been updated since May.

Looks like the whole OpenBSD/ mirror there isn't active any more.  <shrug>
Would need to check with others

> They were the first two I tried.  Why me??? :)

<smile>  You've been bad in a former life?  Or bad luck of the draw?

- Ben