OpenSSH current CVS build issue

Will Stockwell bigwill at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 17 08:54:27 EST 2004

My apologies.  This is freshly-installed OpenBSD 3.5 on i386.  I had
already assumed the discussion to be in the context of OpenBSD.  I'm
buliding OpenSSH current from CVS in /usr/src/usr.bin/ssh/ as indiciated
in my build message.

Additionally, a standard OpenSSH 3.9 tree produces an identical error, so
I'm led to believe my build environment is not correctly setup rather than
the code being broken.  For instance, do I require the whole of /usr/src
from CVS for the build to work correctly or something else specifically
unrelated to the source code producing the error?

Will