OpenSSH-3.9p1 permanently_set_uid behavior on Linux

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Oct 19 23:05:48 EST 2004

That patch also works fine on Solaris 8 (though I suspect that doesn't
surprise anyone). The "test case" posted back in August
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=109363273418104&w=2)
passes with this patch.

Thanks very much, Darren and Damien.

			Bill Knox
			Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation