OpenSSH/Heimdal/MIT KDC problem/question

Robert Banz banz at umbc.edu
Tue Oct 26 23:53:26 EST 2004

Sergio,

Thanks for the reply.

Upon further investigation, we have narrowed down the problem to one
OS... IRIX.  Our OpenSSH build GSSAPI delegates and authenticates
between Linux, Solaris & OSX just fine; however the IRIX build will only
work against IRIX.  As IRIX is slowly becoming a dying architecture at
our site, I don't know if I'll be investigating it further ;)  However,
I will try compiling under IRIX's cc instead of gcc to see if it's
related to it's compile environment.

-rob

--
Robert Banz (banz at umbc.edu)