OpenSSH 4.1: call for testing.

Edgar, Bob Bob.Edgar at commerzbank.com
Tue Apr 5 22:04:37 EST 2005

No, I'm using 0.9.7d compiled on Sol9 (this is a bootstrap operation to
build a new set of tools for Sol10).

I didn't do anything between the first test and the second except to add
a -k switch to gmake to have it run the rest of the tests. The second run
didn't fail (as I indicated) so I made a new empty directory followed by
a configure/make and it too didn't fail. I then untarred a new copy of
everything and repeated and that too didn't fail.

As I said, this may just be something bogus on my system. I only posted
so that if someone else saw something similar they'd see it had been
seen before and I hoped that it might go click with one of the developers.