Have configure search $PATH for krb5-config

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Apr 20 18:33:39 EST 2005

Hi All.
	Right now, if OpenSSH is configure'ed --with-kerberos5 and the system
has a krb5-config that's not in /usr/local/bin then configure won't find it.

	The attached patch changes this so krb5-config will be used if it's
anywhere in the path (although if it exists in the directory specified
by --with-kerberos5= then the user-supplied path will take precedence).
  You will need to run autoreconf after applying the patch to rebuild
configure.

	It seems to work for me (output below, it's a little confusing but it's
the best I could do without drastically changing the Kerberos tests).  I
would appreciate any testing on other configurations.

$ ./configure --with-kerberos5
[...]
checking for krb5-config... /usr/bin/krb5-config
checking for /usr/local/bin/krb5-config... /usr/bin/krb5-config

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.