OpenSSH is not asking for passwords.

James Supancic arrummzen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:01:02 EST 2005

ls -l /dev/tty
crw-rw-rw- 1 root 0 5, 0 Apr 20 22:07 /dev/tty
Its almost the same save I have a 0 where you have root, im not sure
why that is, probably has something to do with groups not being setup.

When I first made my initrd I used only /dev/console, I just recently
added /dev/tty*s. I am not sure if I am using the ttys or the console?
What does it matter? Doesn't ssh just use stdio like all other apps?

Thank you for your time,
James Steven Supancic III