Remote command

Pedro Drimel Neto pedrodrimel at uol.com.br
Tue Dec 6 04:36:10 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm new on this list, I tried to find the solution or ideas about my doubt
but I didn't know what look for.

I was thinking to develope a system that is a "Basic Administration" of a
Linux Server, the "idea" is: an application in Java running on a worksation,
to consult how much space has on disk of server, the application send a
command to the server using the SSH Server to send the command but the
output of the command must be displayed on workstation screen... Do you
think this is possible ?

Have more details but the basic to start it is this above...

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

Pedro Drimel Neto.