trying to debug ssh-askpass problem

Frederik Eaton frederik at ofb.net
Wed Jan 5 08:15:25 EST 2005

Thanks, that's helpful. What is the default? Is it documented? Is what
you just said documented? The man page seems to imply that SSH_ASKPASS
enables that feature (there is no other mention of any 'askpass'), can
it be changed to be clearer, e.g. to describe the default behavior
without SSH_ASKPASS set?

Thanks,

Frederik