I have a quick question regarding this list.

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Mon Jun 13 11:19:24 EST 2005

Victor B. Gonzalez wrote:
>   How do I know if my message has been posted correctly if at all?

You will see your message mailed to you from the list.  Or you can
look in the mailing list archives.

  http://www.mindrot.org/pipermail/openssh-unix-dev/2005-June/thread.html

Your message is here:

  http://www.mindrot.org/pipermail/openssh-unix-dev/2005-June/023345.html

>   Unlike other list, I do not get my original message. Is there anyway
>   to check and see if my message was posted correctly (outside of
>   creating another account)?.

The normal configuration for the list is to send you your own
messages.  If you are not getting any list messages then this is a
problem to be worked out between your end and the mailing list end.
As you can see in the archive there have been several recent postings
from different people.  If you are not getting any of them then you
have a problem receiving mail and not just your own messages.

If you are getting other postings but not getting your own messages
then this is a personal configuraiton for your mail address with
mailman.  Log into the site and adjust your settings.  Or you can
unsubscribe and subscribe again later to reset to default settings.