Call for release testing

Roumen Petrov openssh at roumenpetrov.info
Fri Mar 4 01:52:35 EST 2005

Hi all,

Please find attached file "readconf-SendEnv.patch".
This small patch allow ssh to collect variables from the local
environment that should be sent to the server only from the ssh_config
section to this host/server.

sample ssh_config:
Host test1
  SendEnv TEST1
Host test2
  SendEnv TEST2
Without patch ssh will send TEST1 and TEST2 to all servers.
Note that variables from SendEnv in global defaults for all hosts ('HOST
*' section) and command line are always sent.