OpenSSH and CVS

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Sat Mar 19 02:59:09 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Michael Stone wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 09:00:06PM -0800, you wrote:
>> Darren, you should know better. Some of us have jobs where we're
>> required to put those stupid messages on our email. It's not polite to
>> point and laugh at us poor schlubs whose lives are run by lawyers.
>
> Sure it is. Otherwise people might start to think that the nonsensical
> isn't. If every message sent from your employer's email system is
> private, maybe you should use gmail or somesuch for mailing list
> traffic.

I'm at home now, but some workplaces forbid the use of gmail, etc (think
Wall Street). And sending the email home once and then to the list just
creates more trouble.

I don't know why people can't ignore the stupid messages. I sure didn't
choose to add it to all my work mail. I'm just REQUIRED to use it.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com