Solaris 10 support

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Mar 22 11:17:39 EST 2005

guyverdh at mchsi.com wrote:
> gcc -o ssh ssh.o readconf.o clientloop.o sshtty.o sshconnect.o sshconnect1.o
> sshconnect2.o -L. -Lopenbsd-compat/  -lssh -lopenbsd-compat -lresolv -lcrypto
> -lrt -lz -lsocket -lnsl
> EVP_aes_192_cbc                     ./libssh.a(cipher.o)
> EVP_aes_256_cbc                     ./libssh.a(cipher.o)
> ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ssh
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> gmake: *** [ssh] Error 1

It looks like the Sun-supplied OpenSSL (which I believe is modified?) does
not have the 192-bit and 256-bit AES functions.  Does it work with the
vanilla OpenSSL distribution?  (Possibly you will have to "configure
--with-ssl-dir=/usr/local/ssl").

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.