ssh develpers list

laird w pruiksma laird at amskiurp.net
Thu Sep 1 02:48:02 EST 2005

Hi, Rochelle,

I was involved in a port of openSSH to a vxWorks platform.  A fair
amount of the effort was in the glue connecting ssh to the proprietary
'shell' application, which would have no relevance to anyone else's
work.  And I am certainly not familiar with all the OS configuration
options under which you may be operating.  Given those caveats, I'd be
happy to discuss how I handled some of the porting issues, to the best
of my memory.

fwiw

:laird