openSSH 4.3 p2 rpm help please!

Doug Lochart dlochart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 02:32:34 EST 2006

All,

I have a CentOS 4 system I need to update OpenSSH on.  Most of my
experience has been on slackware and I am new to using yum and
packages.  I ran yum and it tells me that my current installed version
is 3.9 patch level 1.  It also said that there are no updates for it.
I did a google for it but every link I saw that seemed to point to
info about an rpm for 4.3 came up not found.

Is there a better yum repository for finding these packages or will I
have to build my own?  If so How do I do that?

Also if I upgrade will I break any other app that might be built with
the older version?  Is there a yum / rpm option that tells me what
other packages/binaries are dependent on the installed version of
openssh

Thanks

Doug

--
What profits a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?