High Performance SSH/SCP - HPN-SSH when?

Chris Rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Apr 13 09:36:34 EST 2006

I ran some preliminary performance tests on LAN to LAN connections.
Right now it is just OS X 10.4 to OS X 10.4. I'm not seeing any
significant performance difference between the various implementations
regardless of the combination. Anyway, I'm on vacation until Monday but
when I get back I'll try some linux to cygwin tests to see if I can
replicate your problem. I'll try some other combinations in the next few
weeks as well.

Corinna, have you tried using any of the config switches to see fi they
have an impact on the performance?

Darren, if you have any other suggestions please let me know. I'll also
try your patch and see what information I can get out of it.

Okay, back to drinking... :)