SSH_CHANNEL_UNIX_LISTENER

William Ahern william at 25thandClement.com
Tue Apr 18 12:36:02 EST 2006

I'm creating a patch to support Unix domain socket forwarding. I hadn't
intended to initally support specifying remote Unix domain sockets (#ifdef'd
that code out in the parse_forward() work), but now that I've gotten as far
as channel_setup_fwd_listener() it seems like it makes sense to add the
support now, rather than later. Any comments on adding to channels.h
the following (w/ accompanying support)?

#define SSH_CHANNEL_UNIX_LISTENER	15
#define SSH_CHANNEL_RUNIX_LISTENER	16

I'm guessing that this channel type enumeration is specified in one of the
myriad SECSH RFCs. Does the above make sense, or should I really keep my
patch to only supporting local Unix domain sockets support for now.

- Bill