Patch for openssh server

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Tue Aug 22 21:03:49 EST 2006

Chris> Christian Iversen wrote:
>>> Yeah, it's not something that people are likely hit in an enormous hurry
>>> :-)
>>
>> Not really, no ;-)

Chris> Based on the amount of data we're moving around at the US supercomputing
Chris> centers I'd say you have 5 to 7 years at the outside.

Are you guys all on LP64 systems?  Because rsync(1)ing two gigs+ over
ssh doesn't seem all that far-fetched....

;^)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>