Ret: Problems with SFTP

neda_s at nifty.ne.jp neda_s at nifty.ne.jp
Fri Jun 30 20:40:32 EST 2006

Hi,
Segfaults happens to access memory that was not allocated using xmalloc,
to read/write from the file without the fileopen function, etc. I suggest
you check what codes in openssh 4.3p2 happen Segfaults.
Segfaults happens when SFTP works as a client. You embed the SNPRINTF statement
in the openssh as a tracer. Could you modify the program and run it
on your development environment? The program moves the control
to the statement "case I_LS:" at the function "parse_dispatch_command"
in the source file "sftp.c" when the user enters the command "ls".
I suggest you embed the SNPRINTF statement here at the first.
Regards,

Tomo