openssh customization

Bruno Clermont bruno at knix.ca
Wed Mar 15 05:30:19 EST 2006

One of my client is asking for some modifications to OpenSSH code (not
cryptography related).
They want to add some new features and extend existing one.

Most of those features are not specific to my client needs, then can be
given back to the community.

The target plateform is AIX 5.x and Solaris 8 but only a very small part
of the code is target specific.

The modifications in BSD licensing. I hope to see some of them being
added to standard OpenSSH distribution.

Physical presence here (Montreal) is not necessary.

I'm looking for someone whose already in OpenSSH dev-team, but I can
evaluate external resources.

thanks