SSH Help

Sanita', Nicola Gerardo nicolagerardo.sanita at eds.com
Thu Mar 16 20:36:23 EST 2006

Hi All,

I starting to use OpenSSH 4.3.2 on Solaris 5.6, but I have a little problem (I'm new to SSH) using the log recording: can't write to log the 'Repeated Login Failures' as happens using telnet. I have tried many sshd_config parameters unsuccessfully. Could someone suggest me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Nicola Sanità

Via Medici del Vascello, 26
20138 Milano - Italy
Tel.: +39 02 520 25352

This email contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email immediately and delete this email.