sshd config parser

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 03:34:49 EST 2006

On 3/29/06, Darren Tucker <dtucker at zip.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> For various reasons, we're currently looking at extending (or even
> overhauling) the config parser used for sshd_config.

This looks very very good. I have seen this in some other versions of
SSH, and it has been useful for some administration on older unixes
(Setup special administration rights from localhost only with people
in this group.)

Being able to stop TCP-forwarding and such for wrapped services would
also be useful to keep out the level 0 crackpots (though I will bet it
isnt a solution in itself.)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator