No subject

Thu Nov 2 09:08:48 EST 2006

safely say they can't get it to work period.

I personally (this is ME.. not anyone else mind you!) find it silly to
for a bunch of people to stand up and yell "Not vulnerable!".  It makes
it harder to find the few people in the crowd yelling "Hey, idiots..
upgrade!  We are affected!"

However, in --current we did decide all fatal() calls should skip dealing
with zlib stuff and just exit.  As a 'better safe then sorry' view.

- Ben