Client options to server

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Mon Nov 13 11:20:25 EST 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 04:37:01PM +0100, Vincenzo Sciarra wrote:
> I need to modify source code.

It's a good idea to try hard to avoid that.

> I modified options structure in client.
>
> Now I don't know how openssh pass this structure to the server.

See previous posts. It doesn't. The options structure is used in the
client code to control the client as it connects to the server.
The clients uses the options, not the server.
Some options may be sent to the server, according to the SSH
protocol.

I would suggest investigating the option of running your own protocol
as a subsystem. It's very easy, just talk on stdio.

//Peter