About sftp-server root path

Bruno Cesar Ribas ribas at c3sl.ufpr.br
Mon Oct 9 10:40:35 EST 2006

Hi,

I saw in archive that some people made a patch to sftp-server, and that patch
sets a root path.
I'd like to know if there's an ideia to apply that patch in main tree of
openssh?

With the use of SSHFS [wich uses sftp-server], it would be interesting to
have someting like that, because as we have netboot workstations, the access
to devices [such as, floppy, cdrom and usb data] are becoming to be used by
sshfs, but we don't want that users can make an sftp tunnell and mount others
directories besides those pre-determined [i.e /mnt].

Thanks
Bruno Ribas - ribas at c3sl.ufpr.br
http://web.inf.ufpr.br/ribas
C3SL: http://www.c3sl.ufpr.br