data streaming using SFTP

behnam rashidian behnam.rashidian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:44:27 EST 2006

Sorry to interrupt, just a quick question...

I need to find out if openssh has any functions that would read some memory
chuck and transfer that chunk over SSH ( what I mean here is SFTP), except
that I don't want it to open a file and read it and transfer it since there
will not be enough storage space to store files. Therefore I need to have
some functions that would stream the data as they arrive on the fly. Please
let me know if such function exists in this package.

Thanks