Testing for the 4.4p1 release

Roger Cornelius rac at tenzing.org
Fri Sep 1 00:12:57 EST 2006

[4.4p1 on SCO OSR6 w/MP2]

Thanks.  The build now completes but 'make tests' fails at:

run test login-timeout.sh ...
/u1/src/rac/openssh/openssh/regress/login-timeout.sh: warning: line 18: `...` ob
solete, use $(...)
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host^M
ssh connect after login grace timeout failed with privsep
failed connect after login grace timeout
make[1]: *** [t-exec] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/u1/src/rac/openssh/openssh/regress'
make: *** [tests] Error 2

I won't be able to look into why it's failing until possibly tomorrow.
I'll also need to test that updwtmpx() works correctly.  4.3p1 required
me to build with -DBROKEN_WTMPX (which I didn't report), and I see it is
not defined by configure for this platform.

On 08/31/2006 12:04, Damien Miller wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Roger Cornelius wrote:
>
> > Build fails at port-uw.c:
>
> Thanks for the test. Could you please try this (big) diff?

[diff deleted]
Roger Cornelius        rac at tenzing.org